Top 10 Uses For Donated Money
March 6, 2014
Filed under Sports
If you dont know this basketball season the north polar bears were donated money for the team. We got money from schools around the area (Ankeny, Ankeny Centienal). We still have the money and we have no idea what we are going to do with it so this is my top 10 uses for the money!
10. Posters to advertise our sports
9. Brand the school. (Have sayings around the school that motivate the students on sports)
8. New cheerleading uniforms.
7. New volleyball stuff (nets, balls, post)
6. New upstairs bleachers on the west side.
5. New side basketball hoops.
4. Turf football field.
3.Air conditioning in the gym.
2.New score boards for both gyms.
1.Live recoding systems. (On the TV by the snack bar have a live stream so the people waiting in line don’t miss the games)
*Compiled with the help of Major Quinlan, Anna Garcia and Colt Wyatt